HOW IT WORKS
- Weeknights – open studio sessions are offered weekly, 6-9pm, for 8 weeks
- Saturdays or Sundays – sessions are offered weekly, 12-5pm, for 8 weeks
- New sessions will be announced every 8 weeks
- Subject to scheduled classes
Note – jewelers can attend single open studio
- Single 3-hour weeknight session = $30
- Single 5-hour Saturday session = $50
Cash, Venmo: @SaltCitySmithery, Credit Card (Credit card transactions will require a 3% transaction fee)
Beginning Metalsmithing, basic soldering, or proven prior experience. Students must be familiar with, and adhere to, all safety rules.
- Open Studio is an opportunity to work in the studio at your own pace, on your own projects, using our tools and equipment.
- A representative from Salt City Smithery will host the Open Studio while working on
their own pieces. There won’t be instruction during Open Studio but quick questions are always welcome. Open Studio is a safe space where skill levels don’t matter – we all have room for improvement.
- Waiver of Liability – Attendees are required to sign a waiver of liability.
- Studio and Safety Rules must be followed at all times
- Use of tools and equipment – for your safety and the preservation of the tools, please request assistance if you haven’t used or are unsure how to use the tool or equipment.
Seats fill up quick, grab a spot!
JEWELRY COURSES WHAT WE OFFER
THE SMITHS MEET THE TEACHERS