- This event has passed.
Wednesday Night Open Studio, 6-9pm
May 24 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 27, 2023
- Open Studio is an opportunity to work in the studio at your own pace, on your own projects, using our tools and equipment.
- A representative from Salt City Smithery will host the Open Studio while working on
their own pieces. There won’t be instruction during Open Studio but quick questions are always welcome. Open Studio is a safe space where skill levels don’t matter – we all have room for improvement.
- Waiver of Liability – Attendees are required to sign a waiver of liability.
- Studio and Safety Rules must be followed at all times
- Use of tools and equipment – for your safety and the preservation of the tools, please request assistance if you haven’t used or are unsure how to use the tool or equipment.
- Open studio is available to anyone who has taken a Metalsmithing I (or advanced) classes and is comfortable using a torch safely.